Join the Support Local Now Movement
Membership Benefits, Registration Requirements and Registration Form
Annual Membership Benefits:
- Exclusive use of Support Local Now branding to promote your locally owned business
- Listing on the Support Local Now Website at www.supportlocalnow.org
- Exclusive invites to Support Local Now networking events
- Exclusive co-marketing / advertising opportunities
- Exclusive offers on Support Local Now Merchandise
- Opportunities to "share your company's story" as part of our Featured Community Stories on the Support Local Now Website
- Promotion of your business on Support Local Now social media outlets
- An opportunity to be part of the movement to further strengthen your local community
Annual Membership Fees:
Type of Business:
Number of Full-time Employees:
Annual Membership Fee:
Defining a Local Business:
- The business is privately held (not publicly traded).
- The business is responsible and pays it's own rent, and all expenses without assistance from a corporate headquarters.
- The business can make independent decisions regarding business operations as well as purchasing, practices and distribution.
In an effort to support other Support Local partners, we highly encourage local business owners to source goods and supplies from other locally owned businesses.